Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PERAK - I Support You.

Perak Darulridzuzn, my birth state was hijack by UMNO led Government and there was a forum held in Klang at Dewan Hamzah on 17th. February 2009. The Forum was to let Selangoreans know the exact story leading to the hijack and its aftermath. How it was hijack was something very peculiar, the second time happened in the history of Malaysia. Both were UMNO orchestra. Even though I had followed the hijack news vide the internet and blogs I decided to attend the Forum as a citizen of Perak. I pledge my support and sympathy to the outset legal Government of Pakatan Rakyat in Perak led by Menteri Besar, Ir Nizar Jamaluddin.

I expected the crowd would be big and there would be traffic jam. So I took a hitch ride on a motorcycle as a pillion rider. It’s a long time since I rode pillion on a motorbike and I had this phobia about motorcycle.

I arrived at the Dewan about 2030 hours and the Hall was nearly full capacity. The Usher had to take on several extra chairs to accommodate us. There were several prominent Speakers at the Forum. To name a few: Charles Santiago MP of Klang, Ronnie Liu ADUN Pandamara, Harris Ibrahim a Blogger, Khalid Samad MP for Shah Alam, Doctor Zulkifli ADUN Selangor and Senior Exco of Perak Datuk Ngeh. I estimated the crowd in total was 2000 people attended because the crowd were coming and leaving. It seems there were a lot hanging around outside the Hall. I remained steadfast in the Hall to avoid unnecessary problem if it might arise. Without doubt, among the crowd there were several SBs.

Left the Dewan at about 2330 hours and the tummy need to be replenished. I had not yet taken my dinner.

For Perak sake, I took my dinner at midnite.

No comments: