Sunday, August 2, 2009

I don't care.........

Teoh Beng Hock jumped down or thrown out at SPRM building. Everybody has its own speculations. I don’t care for I know, nothing would happen eventually. So why want to crack my head unnecessarily?

TGNA said “ Pergi jahanam dengan UMNO”. I don’t blame TGNA for saying that. Malaysia is a democratic country and he can say whatever he wants to say. I understand TGNA frustrations. If I am in his shoes probably I would say worse than that. I don’t care for another two weeks all would be forgotten.

They gathered on 1 August 2009 to demonstrate on ISA. I did not participate. What for? If the BN Government wants to maintain the ISA, they would maintain it. The only way to remove ISA is to remove BN. So, all of us know what to do depending what you want, maintain ISA or continue? In the meantime I stayed home and having a nice cool bath by Syabas water. I don’t need the FRU to give me a bath. It stinks.

SPRM going after all the DAP Wakil Rakyat in Selangor. If they can find out something not right, charge them and find them guilty. What can I do? I don’t care. We can have another reelection in Selangor. Then we decide, whether working with the devil that we know or want to work with the devil that we just know.

Khir Toyo is allegedly having a 24 million mansion in Shah Alam. I don’t care. If he really earns the money honestly, fine if not, he has to answer himself with the Almighty. Not my problem. If part of the 24 million is mine, I would definitely claim in front of Allah.

ADUN keep kicking the buckets and another bye election. I don’t care for it’s not my constituent ADUN. If it’s my constituent, I know what to do. The last elections, Ustaz Ronnie of DAP (Kiyai Khalid and Lebai Ma’el pillow mate) won beating the Malay favorite Dato Teh Tarik chap MCA.

1Malaysia? It used to be 2 Malaysia, East Malaysia and West Malaysia. Even the time was different but Mahathir standardized it. Now KL time and Beijing time is the same. Crossed to Danok from Bukit Kayu Hitam, the time changed. Logically it doesn’t make sense but that’s the reality. I don’t care. My single vote cannot help, we have to work it on collectively.



I have high hope for my beloved country but if I care too much about this country I can get migraine. Sometimes it’s not worth changing the system when the new systems are even worse than the old systems. Changing is easy but can we adopt change just for the sake of change??

I care for JUSTICE, FREEDOM and I HATE WAR.

No comments: