Thursday, August 6, 2009

One year.

Today it’s exactly a year I blog. I enjoyed the pastime putting words from my memories and the current into a blog. I do have problem recalling places and events and still unable to find the time to master the technical aspects and the art of blogging. I am only interested that I can write and produce something in the blog. To be honest I don’t even know how to insert pictures. I merely interpret my everyday life and past experiences in writing. One in a while I can look back and recall the nostalgic past. That’s good enough for a 63+ year old man.

I would continue blogging until this body and mind are able. It would keep my brain cells working.

I don’t care whether those reading my blog like or dislike what I wrote. It’s my life, personal to holder and this country is democratic. I am free to express whatever I think of. Sometimes I like articles that written by some individual which correlate with my thinking, I copy and paste.


God willing I am able to see the second year. If not, my children and my children children’s can recall the old man past.

History never lies, only human forget to take it as a lesson.

No comments: