Monday, April 26, 2010

Hulu Selangor.

Parliamentary election on 25 April 2010 (Sunday). Straight fight between two political parties in Malaysia. MIC of BN and PKR of PR.






MIC.

Kamalanathan obtained 24987.





PKR.
Dato Zaid Ibrahim obtained 23272.



and the Winner is.................




by 1725 votes.
Once quoted by Tun Mahathir: " One vote majority, I still win".
.
.
Voters composition at Hulu Selangor:
Malays - 34020 (52.70%).
Chinese - 16964 ( 26.30%).
Indians - 12453 ( 19.30%).
.
.
Hulu Selangor was last won by Pakatan Rakyat during General Election 12 with slim majority of less than 200 votes.
.
.

Kamalanatan was unknown, new kid on the block and Dato Zaid Ibrahim, ex Minister in the Prime Minister Department who resigned to join Parti Keadilan Rakyat a component of Parti Perpaduan Rakyat (PR).
.
.

Now that the people of Hulu Selangor had returned BN to Parliment, my aspirations all the component Parties in BN to open their eyes and make ammends. The people are slowly reviving their trust and BN should prove that they are heading to a progressive 1 Malaysia. I know it is not easy to please everbody. Ah Chong is not happy that Ali got the Government Contract and Muniandy is angry that his A/L is jobless. At the same time, Haji Mat cannot see Dato Anjang driving a Mercedes Mata Belalang. If everybody is a Millionaire, who is going to sweep the street?
.
.

At the moment I belong to no political party. Wait and see. What I want, I am free to walk in the street, solat in peace at the Mosque, teh tarik once in a while at the warong and my children can go to their Offices and earn their living honestly. Dont disturb me, I am retired. I had given enough to the country eventhough I never served the Government of Malaysia. I am still grateful to the past and present Government and my religion teach me to be grateful. If you own a fleet of cars, staying in big mansion, having several wives, drinking at the Club, patronising the race courses and holidays overseas, I dont care less. You break the law, you answer for yourselves ultimately.

No comments: