Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Right Decision..........



Yesterday evening after Maghreb I posted my declaration letter, delisting my membership as PAS Member to PAS Secretary General and handed the copy to PAS Kampong Raja Uda Branch.







PAS.


I made the decision because I feel that PAS struggles had taken a sharp detour from the original plan to form and sustain Malaysia as an Islamic nation. As I see it in the Kampong where I permanently reside, PAS followers are disintegrating the residents and their approach is more towards confrontational and vengeance. If they cannot unite the Malays, how to unite the nation?

Membership since only a year ago, April 2009. I was an UMNO Member since the 70s in Port Dickson until UMNO was declared illegal. I subscribed to Semangat 46 idealogy but when Semangat 46 retuned to UMNO, I did not and belong to no political party until I joined PAS last year. Until today why I joined, I too did not know. My wife was totally against and I quietly filled up the Form at the Markas. I was coaxed by the PAS Branch Naib Ketua and he managed to make me signed the Application Form. He even invited me to join the entourage to Kota Baharu Kelantan to see and hear spot on the Friday morning lecture of Nik Aziz. He was bloody proud that he managed to convince the hard core Pakmus to join PAS. That’s it and after that Pakmus is just Pakmus. Before I joined PAS, every PAS functions I would be informed, invited and send a short message. After I joined PAS I was totally ignored and sidelined. Whatever, I had informed the Naib Ketua earlier that I was not interested of any post in the Party, Mosque or Kampong but at least he should give due recognition to the existence of the old man as the local Member of PAS. Communication was totally cut off.





Nik Aziz.



When PAS members started to take control of the Kampong Mosque, their true colors came to the open. Mosque is for everybody and political ideologies should be left at the Mosque’s gate. PAS former activities at the Markas now transfered to the Mosque. I just cannot stand that and leaving me with no choice but to say good bye to PAS. One year is enough to understudy the heart and mind of the radical PAS.

Following is the Declaration Letter: (in Bahasa Malaysia)


Dari: Mustapa bin Abdul Hamid,
128 Jalan Lengkongan,
Kampong Raja Uda,
42000 Pelabuhan Kelang,
Selangor DE.

Kepada: Setiausaha Agong PAS.
Parti Islam Se Malaysia (PAS),
318A Jalan Raja Laut,
50350 Kuala Lumpur.


Bertarikh: 03 April 2010.

Tuan,

No Ahli: 843473.( Kawasan: KLANG).


Dengan surat ini saya, Mustapa bin Abdul Hamid No K/P: 451217-08-5571 yang beralamat di atas mengisytiharkan keluar dari menjadi Ahli PAS berkuatkuasa serta merta mengikut Fasal 13(1)(a)(c).

Saya keluar dari menjadi Ahli dengan kerelaan diri sendiri. Di sini saya lampirkan KAD AHLI yang bernombor: 040450.

Sekian di maklumkan.


Yang benar,




(Mustapa bin Abdul Hamid).



Salinan: PAS Kampong Raja Uda,
PelabuhanKlang.

(Untuk pengetahuan dan di gugurkan dari senarai Ahli) .



After I declared out from PAS, my conscious is now clear. I don’t want to be associated with people who says they are Allah fearing but at the same time in the Mosque they can talk bad about people and the Government. At the end of the day, they said, the good thing is from Allah and the bad things from them. Asalamualaikum and get paid. These people are commercial Ustazs, not the true Messengers of Islam.

I am not the only who had declared out and I think few more would follow suit.

Would I join UMNO? I would consider, for the sake of Malay unity and the peace of the nation, why not? Why rock the boat. Sometimes its easier to work with the Devils that you know than the (so call) Angels that you just befriended.

PAS - see you at GE 13 and my best of luck to you. The sky would never be forever blue.

2 comments:

hasbullahlatiff said...

panglima, i am happy what u did. PAS nowadays, lain dr dulu. bagus awal2 ambil tindakan. jadi penderhaka untuk kebenaran tidak salah drp jadi pengikut yang lintang pukang. lepas ni parti apa pulak.
anyway, bg saya, kata orang benci2 sayang, saya tetap sokong kerajaan juga, kerana kita hidup ada prinsip. sapa majukan bangsa dan negara dr dulu hingga sekarang kalau tidak UMNO.
bgmnapun UMNO sekarang tidak sekeras UMNO dulu, banyak senang2 dan liang2. UMNO dulu susah dan menyusah untuk majukan orang melayu.

Abdur Raheem said...

Assalamualaikum Bang,

Saya menghurmati tindakan abang. Saya telah lama menyokong PAS, sejak 1985 (peristiwa memali menggerakkan saya).
Setelah bertahun menyokong, maka menanglah PAS pada tahun 1990 dikelantan. Tahun 1996 saya berhijrah ke kelantan.
Tahun 2007, saya kembali ke Klang dan tanpa diduga PR menang pilihanraya. Maka ramailah kawan2 lama dan baru yang kuat umno nya berjumpa saya dan bertanyakan khabar kerajaan PAS kelantan. Dari kelumpok tersebut, ramai pula yang menjadi ahli PAS dan merancang menjadi AJK JKKK dan AJK Masjid. AJK JKKK dan AJK Masjid kampong saya sekarang adalah dari kalangan ahli PAS yang baru masuk PAS, yang berkempen dalam UMNO sebelum pilihanraya hari tu.
Orang-orang ini bekerja seperti mana abang tulis dalam blog abang dan mereka mentadbir masjid seperti mana dalam blog abang.
Saya tidak tahu niat hati orang (abang) tapi tindakan abang adalah betul dan patut dan saya berpendapat abang perlu meninggalkan 'a piece of reminder' kepada mereka yang salah teknik mengiklankan PAS seperti itu ditempat abang.
Your blog is an excellent reminder because you are sincere and open minded.
Saya pohon jika tidak keberatan, abang teruskan blog abang mengenai pengurusan masjid KRU especially the new masjid.