Monday, November 22, 2010

ESSO 2010 Reunion.

This year 2010, the Reunion would be held at Port Dickson Golf Club on 27 November 2010 (Saturday). Unfortunately, yours truly would be away up north to attend a wedding.

I normally looking forward for the annual Reunion as it would be the only time I can rendezvous with all my buddies of 1966 – 1974 era of ESSO Refinery Malaysia. My career path started from Port Dickson and obligated to some of the senior individuals and colleagues who were responsible and enhance me to cross to a better pasture.

The wedding invitation is very special. Haji Fisol and Hajjah Khalidah came all the way from Penang to hand delivered the invitation personally and I was the first to receive one even before their clansmen. Both of them are Police personnel and first acquainted performing the umrah in 2002. A friendship in the Holy Land last forever. Haji Fisol served several sessions at Timor Leste under the UN flagship.

The itinerary would be a day trip to Penang and possibly an overnight at Ipoh on the way back south. Simultaneously confronting an unfinished issue.

No comments: