Friday, November 19, 2010

The Prescriptions.

Pre Eidul Adha preparation - as I was relaxing having a cigarette outside Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi, waiting for my other half, from a distance someone waved and approached the bench. It was about seven (7) years ago I last met Doctor T when he used to be my golfing “kaki”. I threw up my golf set for good since 2003 due to a medical hiccup. Dr. X is now fully retired gave up practice and running overseas most of the time as all the children are work permitted there. Since I was puffing away I got myself involved on stern academic lecture of various ailment suffered by the various group of people within the Malaysian society context from him. He advised me to reduce on the cigarettes, it’s getting expensive anyway. Laughingly, I told him that’s the only vice that still clinging to me, the rest had long gone.

For the normal ailment - normally the prescriptions are capsules, syrup and injection but that can only cure specific ailment. Oral and injections are the norm of application. I get my stock of medication from Mekah Saudi Arabia, guaranteed no fake and manufactured in Europe as well as far cheaper than in Malaysia. He cried foul on my part for not prescribing to Malaysian products.

Not all prescriptions can cure an ailment, I was told. Mental ailment is exceptional, normally not very receptive to normal prescriptions as emotions tend to override the sanity or perhaps a tumor is developing within the brain. Only MRI can detect.

MRI? Oh no…….I was in that machine for twenty minutes motionless at Pantai Medical Bangsar sometimes in October 2003 and no way I would go in there anymore. I don’t want anybody bisecting my brain. Goodness sake. He was laughing so loud that attracted the attention of three young charming Ladies nearby. He whispered to me that can cause another unnecessary ailment. He recalled about Mr. H, an old retired friend of ours who stupidly got entangled with a young bird to the extent of dispensing luxuries to her and that young bird swept him clean outright out. I told him I am not that dumb as Mr. H. Remember I had thrown off all my vices except one. Mr. H was plain stupid and was suffering from acute infatuation. No medical prescriptions for that.

He further elaborated on causes of mental sickness. Jealous and unable to achieve where others succeeded. Depress at one self for being abandoned, rejected, being isolated and a flopper. Maybe during childhood there were some sorts of handicaps which cause inferiority complex stigma. Failure in competitions a common contributing factor. One wants to be the best, the first, the most of all most but once failed anger develops at own self and start to find punching bag. Reflections of inferiority or superiority complexes lead to serious chaotic mind and sanity can goes berserk, finally lead to personal attack, name calling, character assassinations or even to the extent of demolition (murder) and amok. The world recognizes the word “amok” as it originates from the Malays. How about cultural shock? Yes it can be when the circumstances go beyond or vice versa expectation and struggling to cope. The abrupt changes and coping to adapt within the situation can create vengeance of the past setbacks. Henceforth anger and regret erupted. The minds become disoriented resulting to mental disorder. In most cases family background is the contributing factor. Lack of parental guidance can lead to misguided and confuse mental status.

For normal ailment no matter how bitter are the prescriptions we have to swallow or absorb the painful injections? He was shocked that I had tasted the most painful “crystalline penicillin” injection when I was hospitalized for inflamed tonsils sometimes in 1992. It ended on the operating table at Subang Medical Center. Well it was good to be cured no matter how painful it was. It would not be a burden to anybody and affecting other peoples’ life. He complimented that surviving all the ordeals that I had gone through and with the current status quo of my well being, the will power is damn strong. Thanks mate, I told him, I am a survivor. I don’t trouble people and I don’t want people to trouble me. Suddenly he recalled the phrase I used to tell him, “I am game for anything except don’t ask me to follow you to kill people”. We laughed our heart out.

My current ailment emphasized to him is hypertension, borderline on the sugar and controllable cholesterol. Considered Pro in golf when the handicap rating is 3. The hypertension is the most dangerous he told me and I should apprehend problems bothering the mind with cool mental stature, relax mind, applications to logic, facts finding and problems analysis. It could lead to mental disorder. My main weakness is proactive addressing to problem, too abrupt because I want to proscribe and get to the bottom of the root cause. I was trained during my heydays in Esso and Guthrie culture that problem is to be address not to procrastinate.

Due to mental disorder he was telling me about his distant relative daughter who is chronically ill. She is having an acute mental disorientation due to frustration for not able to conceive when the other of her friends is fertile. The marriage was just about a year ago and she hardly can wait. She gets very depress and sensitive when she sees a baby even a photograph. They have referred to the Bomoh and Hospitals but so far no improvement, in fact deteriorating. The Malay terms it as “meroyan”. I told my friend either the daughter or the son in law or both are infertile, possible cause is the age difference between the daughter and the husband. That could be one contributing factor, he jokingly prescribed.

Dr T’s wife suddenly rolled out with the shopping trolley, I exchanged greeting with her and they wished me Selamat Hari Raya Haji, off on to their way.

When I got into my car I wonder why Dr T was telling me all these. I began to realize there are plenty of crazy people running around town nowadays, young, old, gentle man and gentle ladies. Young boys as young as in Form 1 (One) can have wires burnt in their brains. I don’t know what the best antidote is for these types of specimens. The only medication is to kick them on their ass.

That reminds me of the recent Intruder in my Blog which I have identified. This guy the lowest class “coward” impersonated as his young innocent son and asked to confess that the son did it instead of him. The best part, that young boy confessed perhaps he was bribed or just plain naive. (Was it moronic?) That was beyond comprehension. The not so cunning bullshit is beyond human sanity as he shielded behind a small boy. I totally don’t understand because the small “chico” did not understand head or tail the contents of my posting. I don’t think he is smart enough because he scored only one (1) A during his UPSR. Comparatively another very poor boy, once upon a time hardly have a grain of rice to eat could score three (3) A.

Quote: (no amendment made).

This "cow" has forgotten the one person who have helped her daughter in to a technic school apparently. That is simply rich of her to just simply forgets on who have helped her through her worst years where there's not even a single rice for her children to eat. Complete bollocks!

Unquote:

The “no rice” issue was posted in a Blog by the member of the family of the young boy. It was all in a family.

It reminds me about the conversation with Dr T about proper parental guidance. If at this age he is being coached to bluff, God knows what would happen when he grows up to adulthood. He could be like the sixteen year old boy shot dead for robbery. The signal is imminent.

Meanwhile I take five, let it settle, cool off and I know what to do. The world is too small to hide. Some sort of prescription got to be dispensed, matter of time sooner or later.

No comments: