Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Intruders.

Lately there were several Intruders in my Blog who don’t understand what I wrote and started giving uncalled childish comment. My postings were of my true everyday affair and personal opinion. Read carefully and comment to the "said" posting, not personal attack to the one who wrote. Let me warn these people that your IP can be easily traced. If you want to be personal get to the person. If you think I was getting personal on my posting, was any specific name mentioned? If you are not happy about my posting of reasons only known best to you, leave your phone number in the comment column and I will get back to you soonest or call me personally and we handled the issue. Don’t be a coward for I don’t bother to comment in anybody’s Blog. Uncalled comment from coward only comes from sickly individual and uses proxy. Only “idiot” and “numbskull” would do that. I could block the comment from the Readers but I subscribe to blogging ethics and welcome mature response.

My contact Number is 012 3176691 or email me at mus1945@hotmail.com.

To the latest Intruders of which I already have a clue, just be prepared of the consequences.