Saturday, January 22, 2011

21.01.2011.

When she was a little girl.

Stepping out into the world with her scroll.

Graduation Day.

Called to the BAR......21.01.2011.

The Lawyer.

To my Niece ………… NOOR SHARIZAN RAMLI.

My best wishes of the day and heartiest Congratulation to this Islamic International University Kuala Lumpur Bachelor of Law (Honors) Graduate.

On this auspicious day, 21.01.2011 she was called to the BAR. I am glad that she had set the record as the first Advocate & Solicitor in the Abdul Hamid Abdullah clan. Hopefully she paves the way for the other cousins to exemplify.

To this cute sweet young lady, the family raised our hands in prayers (doa) wishing her all the best and successful in her career. The road to success is all spread open to her and with all the honesty, diligence, sincerity, Allah fearing and respects for the young and old she will surely reach for the sky.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – by Bart Forbes.

Commitment is a line you must cross……..it is the difference between dreaming and doing. by Bernie Fuchs.

The sky is the limit. by Pak Yeop.

The world is within her grab. Best of luck, Che’ En.

The Lawyer and her Grandma (my Mum).

Opah......sayanggggg.

2 comments:

Syasha said...

Thank You Pak Yeop!
I'm so touched!
Never thought that you would post a special entry for me :)
Btw,you should read my speech.It was dedicated to the loving late grandfather (whom I never got the chance to meet him personally)for which he wanted one of his heir to become an Advocate. When I first brought my speech to my mover,she thought that My Atok was an Advocate!hehe.On the day itself, my mover acknowledged Atok's name and addressed him as the 'Penghulu Besar Perak' too.At that particular moment,I wished that Opah,you & other uncles & aunties were there to celebrate my day.Anyhow,I've promised Opah to give a picture of mine as a present:)

p/s: btw, my call day was on the 21st January 2011 :)

pakmus said...

Ammended.

I wish I was there but I had to attend an important appointment at Pantai Medical Center at Bangsar at the same time you were called.
Tok Hamid (May his soul rest in peace and Allah bless him)surely smile at your achievement for being the first "Loyor". His lifetime dream finally came when he is no more with us.