Sunday, January 30, 2011

TENANG.

It was all over now. BN with its UMNO Candidate won with an increased majority from 2492 in 2008 General Election to 3707 January 30, 2011 Bye Election beating the PAS Candidate of Pakatan Rakyat. Some people in TENANG had come to their senses. Well Done!! Azahar Ibrahim (UMNO) returned with 6699 votes while ex Cikgu Normala (PAS) only managed 2992 votes.

Azahar gained an increase of 1215 votes. The most interesting analysis of the election, PAS only won at one Polling Station at Labis town where the majorities are the Chinese. BN garnered the winning mostly from the Malay majority area of Felda schemes. For comprehensive analysis, let the Political Analysts handle them.

The tropical rain did not hamper the voters from going to the polling Stations and I congratulate the voters for performing their obligations. PAS overall should now go back to the Drawing Board and review all their fatwas. Following their fatwas lately, I shiver to my spine.

Whatever, I made the right choice for quitting PAS. I am waiting for the day when PAS go all alone fighting for the Islamic rights of the country citizens. Then, I would consider. Right now, it doesn’t make any difference am supporting UMNO working with MCA and MIC then with PAS working with DAP and PKR. At least I know the BN DEVILS.

I subscribe to PEACE where I am free to go out having my “teh tarik” at anytime of the day as I please.

BN……let’s give them another blow at MERLIMAU.

2 comments:

IrashaNiffira said...

Macam mana boleh terlibat dengan politik nie Pak Mus

pakmus said...

????????