Saturday, January 8, 2011

My New Toy.






I bought myself a belated Birthday present – an IPad. It would come handy, light and slim and only applicable where WiFi are available. A buddy just came back from Guangzhou China with a couple of sets and offered me one within affordable and reasonable price. It is oricina not original. Who cares for as long it serves my purpose?

I was toying with it for the last couple of days getting familiarize. Mine came with a leather folder casing with keyboard with no extra cost. The IPad is the latest craze in town and my set is similar to a laptop. I joined the craze because it is lighter than the laptop and moreover it is within the old man budget. My purpose is minor compared to the professionals in town. I blog, read the emails and browse the internet, that’s all. No more project paper and budget forecast to prepare. I can take it along when I travel abroad or crossing state border.

Sooner this oricina thing will flood the market.

Any guys interested out there, call on me. Price, negotiated.

.

No comments: