Sunday, March 15, 2009

As of today 14th March 2009.

Perak still has two Menteri Besar. Legitimate MB had written to the Sultan asking for an audience. Still there is no feedback from the Palace. I dare not say further as I might land in court. Reasons as below:

Few Bloggers and commentators charged in court for insulting the Sultan of Perak. One pleaded guilty and paid a fine of RM 10000.00 (Ten thousands Malaysian Ringgit). That’s a lot of money for me. I can spend the money for a month umrah during Ramadhan.

Former Prime Minister, Dr Mahathir Mohammed said that the Perak takeover by Barisan Nasional was wrong and was executed in haste. The law pertaining to the execution was not found in any Constitution in Malaysia. Mahathir said, not me. Substantiate this statement with Mahathir, yours truly just pasted his comment.

Menteri Besar of Selangor and all his Executive Members declared their assets at the Selangor state portal. Everybody have access to the details vide computer. I hope other states would follow suit especially BN govern states. Do they dare? I have my doubt but please prove me wrong.

Three Appeal Judges at Putrajaya have now declared that the Speaker of Perak can now bring along his own defense Lawyers. The Ipoh Judge insisted that Sivakumar can only be defended by the State Legal Advisor. Now it seems the country’s law can differ between two courts and between two towns. After all, laws are man made.

Three bye elections would be held simultaneously on 9th April 2009. Bukit Gantang, Bukit Selambau and Batang Ai. The candidates from BN were already declared. At Bukit Gantang, an UMNO guy, Bukit Selambau from MIC and at Batang Ai, God knows from which political party he represents. I am not well verse with the Sarawak political parties. I planned to assist PR at Bukit Gantang because Bukit Gantang is in my home state. I would love 3-0. I hated what happened at Old Trafford. MU got a beating by Liverpool 1- 4. Never mind, MU still topped the table with reduced majority and a game in hand.

No comments: