Sunday, March 22, 2009

NOT AGAIN!!!!

They lost again. Last weekend was 1-4 at home turf and now 0-2 away. What happened to Manchester United? That Furgeuson fellow keeps on chewing the gum. He should be made to chew the grass if Manchester United kept on loosing games at this rate. They lost back to back.

Yes, they still lead but with a reduced majority. They were leading the Table comfortably and now all MU fans are crossing their fingers. Thank you Spurs, Chelsea lost last night but what about Liverpool who is trailing closely?

My folks were watching Akademi Fantasia and I could watch the Fulham / MU game only for the second period. Trailed by a goal down and played with ten men, MU had to overcome big obstacle. They could do it but the Fulham goalkeeper was exceptionally alert last night. When Fulham scored the second goal, that’s it, I gave up watching and turn to my PC instead for the latest political news. I hope Liverpool lose tonight at Anfield but I have my doubht.

No comments: