Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Be careful what you say.

Call the Police, the evidence goes missing,
Call the lawyers, the Judge is missing,
Call the Ministry of Transport, the Reports goes missing,
Change the Government, funds goes missing,
Say something and you may be missing.

I picked up the above from a comment in an article in Malaysia Today. The fourth line should be read as when there was a change in Selangor government, Balkis squandered with the welfare coffer and went missing. I fully agree with the last line when you say something you may end up missing. Gobind Singh Deo said something in Parliament and he ended up missing from Parliament session for one solid year. RPK wrote something and he was missing for 56 days in Kamunting Inn. God knows where Balasubramaniam is, after declaring something. For Altanthuya, she is missing forever. The public do not know what she said to Razak Baginda before she was hauled up by somebody in front of Razak Baginda mansion and after that she went missing forever from mother earth. I wonder why, Razak Baginda wife is not missing when she said over television why arrested her husband for Razak is not going to be the next Prime Minister. Any able minded human beings can put the pieces together. Ir Nizar said the best and in the most polite wording to the Royal Highness Sultan of Perak, “patik sembah derhaka” for disagreeing with the Royal Highness and after that his Menteri Besar post went missing. Ali Rustam said UMNO do not need the votes from the Chinese and Indians and his name went missing from the Vice President list.

So anytime I want to say or write something, I better be careful. My grandparent gave me a word of wisdom that once I utter something to somebody the words now belong to that somebody. Another thing they taught me the basic of life was Allah judgment is the ultimate and there would be no escape. During the Judgment Day, all parts of my body would bear witness and speak up. I had been taught from adolescent that crime does not pay and the penance would be a resident of Hell. In the Malaysian Court I had only committed three minor crimes and paid for it: A fine of RM 200 for careless driving in 1970, a fine of RM 100 for not paying TV license in 1975 and a fine of RM 100 for violating the no entry signboard in 1983. Other crimes and sins if I had committed, I had to answer to the Almighty.

I always pray that the Almighty would forgive all my sins.

No comments: