Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't disturb lah.......

1963 – I was in First Year at Technical Institute Penang. My batch mate, my countryman, hailed from Taiping always disturbed me. He used to play prank and jeered at whatever I did. I love sprinting and at the field he and his buddies would sarcastically laughed at me. I often told him not to disturb me and at one point I had taken out a sharp object wanted to dart it at him. I was really mad. During the first semester exam he was seated right in front of me and during the midst of the exam he collapsed and taken to Hospital. During lunch break, my friend Leong Koon Choy told me that particular guy had been hospitalized and I laughingly told LKY that I hope he never returned to the Hostel. True enough, Ismail succumbed due to acute appendicitis. Was I really happy? Not really actually. His persistent disturbing behavior towards me actually made me uttered good riddance to him. In fact at the very next day, I attended his funeral in Taiping.

The morale of the above, do not persistently disturb people. He/ She may react in words or doa. The doa is more dangerous because he/ she communicate with God.

So….don’t disturb people. People would react. This is what actually happening to Khir Toyo, the ex MB of Selangor. The present MB Khalid Berahim was keeping quiet not wanting to reveal the faults or misdoing of the ex MB. Suddenly the case of cows and car was reported to Anti Corruption Agency. The misused of state government coffer to buy cows and the spare parts of personal cum official car. I don’t blame Khalid Berahim for counter attacking. One by one the public come to know what happened during the ex MB reign of absolute power in Selangor. It was brought up in the state Assembly sitting and Khir Toyo got to answer. Khir Toyo should not have disturbed Khalid Berahim in the first place. I know Khalid Berahim because he was my former CEO. Let him administer the state. The fact that Selangoreans had chosen the alternative, so be it. Khir Toyo should work harder to regain Selangor during the next election. It’s only about 3 or 4 years time from now. Relaxxx…bro. Go and perform the umrah or stay in Mekah or Medina. After all, there are already ready apartments in Mekah. Am sure, Khalid Berahim would authorize you to occupy the apartment.

No comments: