Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unique.

Unique about me:


1. I am the darkest among the siblings. I only worked indoor stuck in the office from August 1990 to December 1996. The rest of the time, I mostly spent my working time outdoor in the field.

2. I am the only one among the siblings who did not work with Kerajaan Malaysia. I don’t know why, perhaps at a young age I had been anti establishment. Some politicians played politic on me that changed the course of my life.

3. I am the only one who stayed with my grandparents just after entering the world. Maybe I was too sickly, ready to be declared dead anytime and buried in the kampong. On the contrary, the hospitality made me a better man.

4. I hate to be cheated and I don’t forgive people who cheat me. At the same time, cheating is never in my vocabulary.

5. Justice is my top priority. I advocate fairness. I develop this perhaps I felt it was not fair for my parents to leave me behind to stay with my grandparents.

6. I hate people who laugh during serious dialogues and discussions. A person who does that is not serious in their communications.

7. I like friends who are reciprocating. It should be two ways traffic and does not take advantage at my expense. Intra honesty with each other.

8. I hate three things while I am eating, someone clearing the throat, a baby crying and a cat around.

9. I like people to say things right in front of my face not behind my back.

10. I hate people who do not keen to return the money I lend to them. I am not an Along and I lend it on humanitarian ground, no interest charge and please return when due. If it is not returned, I will claim it at the next world.

11. I hate dogs and pigs. I would take a detour if I see one around.

12. I hate people who are suffering from superiority complex. It is good to be humble for all that we have is actually belongs to GOD. When we kick the bucket, all is left behind.



It is not difficult to befriend me. As I stated, if you don’t like me, say it with frankness right in front of my face. Don’t gossip behind my back. If ever I find out, be prepared for my gentleman approach with your explanations ready.

No comments: