Friday, May 29, 2009

My gain.


I have 43,560,000 square feet of land for development. I bought the land from somewhere (not willing to disclose). I bought it cheap at RM 3.00 per sq ft. Sometimes last week, one big conglomerate approached me and wanted that piece of land. I now decided to sell at RM 25.00 per sq ft. My profit margin is RM 22.00 per sq ft.


Wow!!! That’s big money.


I would make the following profit:

43,560,000 sq ft X RM 22 = RM 958,320,000.00 (Nine hundred fifty eight million, three hundred twenty thousand).


With this amount of money, my next seven generations would live happily from my manipulation. Don’t ask me to whom I sold the land to. If you want to know, go and find out yourself.


I wish I could say that and I really owned that piece of land. Just for the land transaction alone, that amount of money can be made. What if the contract given to me to develop that piece of land? I certainly would make more money.


Money, money, money.

No comments: