Monday, May 18, 2009

Saleh Ibrahim.


Sunday 17 May 2009, received a sms from my wife’s nephew that his father was in critical condition at ICU Klang Hospital. After the zohor prayer, I rushed to the Hospital and he was all hooked up with all the medical instruments and monitors. All his children were there and I was allowed into the ICU to be at his bedside. Probably the Doctor in attendance knew that there was no hope. I glanced at the Blood Pressure monitor and I noticed it was damn low.


I arrived at 1445 hours and the Doctor confirmed that he was gone at 1535 hours just after I came out from the ICU. Haji Saleh Ibrahim aged 75 died due to several complications, kidney, sugar and heart problem. He was on dialysis for the past several years. By 1720 hours his body was laid at his residence for relatives and well wishers from near and afar paying the last respect.


Monday 18 May 2009 at 1000 hours we perform the last prayer in the house before his body was taken to Telok Panglima Garang Mosque for another prayer as requested by the Jemaah there as late Hj Saleh Ibrahim was the former Nazir of this Mosque. He was laid to rest at Telok Panglima Garang cemetery beside his first wife who passed away in early 80s.


Haji Saleh left a wife (my sister in law) three sons and four daughters with his late first wife and a son with the second. He was a Chief Clerk at the Land Office at SUK Office in Shah Alam and opted for retirement at the age of 50. He later joined a Property Development Company.


The family mourns for the loss.


Alfathihah.

No comments: