Monday, May 4, 2009

My tooth and kaloi.

Last night my tooth was troubling me. The base of the extracted tooth was paining and I suspected while chewing, the soft skin could have been injured by something hard or sharp. I resorted to traditional remedy by applying minyak cap kapak. I went to see my Dentist, Dr Raj at his Klang Clinic after the zohor prayer and apparently the Clinic was only operational at 1430 hours. In the meantime I met my mosque buddy Captain Fauzi at the Bismillah Restaurant and we had lunch, a simple chapatti. As anticipated Dr Raj just gave me an antibiotic and if the pain persists he asked me for reference on Wednesday at the Port Klang Clinic.

My beautiful arowana died sometimes ago and the family took over with their assortment of tropical fishes. I was very upset when my fully grown arowana just died overnight. That arowana was so intimate with me and could only recognize my presence. With others it got irritated and swam crazily. Recently the water recycle container of my aquarium had a leak and I had to transfer the fishes to the garden pool. I decided to restart my arowana breeding and I bought a brand new water recycle container and spring cleaned the whole aquarium. After the Dentist appointment I went to the Shah Alam aquarium to scout for arowana. There were plenty of arowanas around but I simply could not afford one. The price ranges from RM 500 to RM 63000. I can buy a car for RM 63000. Finally I decided on Sabah Red Kaloi and I bought a pair. It cost me only RM 56. The kaloi would be my daily routine from now on and I want to experiment kaloi breeding. I have been to a house where the kaloi is fully grown and very receptive to human presence. Kaloi had been introduced to me ever since I was young when my late Grandma related to me the Malay folklore story of Bawang Putuh, Bawang Merah.

No comments: