Friday, July 24, 2009

Lost in KL.

I went to KL this morning and to be precise, Kampong Pandan to Andalusia Travel & Tours Office. Got to the Office and I just parked along the road together with the other cars. I met Puan Siti (I noticed henna on her fingers) and handed all the relevant documents as requested. Wrote a cheque for the balance of payment and now all settled. I decided to take a quick lunch at the nearest Mamak Shop as I had to catch up with Friday prayer. Went back to the car, I noticed a parking ticket from Bandaraya waiting for me at the front screen so as the other cars. I don’t know whether to laugh or to curse myself for taking things for granted. I had to pay a fine for reckless parking. Damn it!

Exited from Kampong Pandan I took the flyover instead and I landed into Jalan Sultan Ismail instead of Jalan Tun Razak. I lost my bearing as now the monorail track is painting the skyline and the traffic direction had been changed. Somehow I saw Jalan Imbi and Jalan Conlay and I knew I could get into Jalan Tun Razak somehow. It was many years ago that I drove into the city center and the landscape had changed. New landmarks alien to me. New buildings and Hotels had sprouted. Since most shopping complexes are available in Klang, Shah Slam and Subang area which is nearer to home, there is no necessity to shop in KL anymore. Somehow I found Jalan Tun Razak and I was on the right track home to Port Klang.

I had fifteen minutes to spare to wash up before going for the Friday prayer.

From now on I have to do a lot of revision for the preparation of Ramadan umrah. My mind is all set, insyaalah 22 August 2009 (Saturday) I will set foot to surrender thee humble self to the Almighty Allah. I thee pray and seek His guidance for good health, deed and blessings in the Holy Land.

No comments: