Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not my day.

July 27 2009 (Monday) – Not my day today.

In the morning I contacted someone who borrowed some money from me five years ago. I failed to get a good response. My mission failed.

After lunch I asked my kampong mate to drive me to Staffield Country Home. We overshot the place and decided to stop for a drink at Mantin. At Pajam junction my friend accidentally beat the traffic light. From nowhere a Police Patrol Car appeared and my friend was issued with a traffic summon. I have to take the ticket. Damn!

Frustrated with the incident we abandoned stopping for a drink at Mantin and drove back to Staffield. Arrived at Dato Ismayuddin’s bungalow, it was deserted. Called his house phone but no one answered. Inquired from the entrance Security and was told Dato could be away in Cameron Highland to visit his son. The disappointment accumulated.

We took the new Seremban Cheras Highway and decided to stop for a drink at the new Rest & Recreation Area. The Highway is new and the traffic flow could be counted. When we entered the R&R, none of the outlets was open. Only stupid Businessman would operate here as the Highway is hardly utilized. Another failed intention.

We exit for Kajang and went for satay. Only beef and chicken satay were available. My favorite, the tribe and chicken gizzard had sold out. Mind you, in Kajang, the Satay City! I laughed at myself, this morning I must have got up at the wrong side of the bed. I had to order my favorites from another Stall.

After Kajang it was a smooth ride home to Port Klang. I have to keep reminding my friend what color was the traffic light.

No comments: