Monday, July 27, 2009

Quiet weekend.

I still need a good rest as the previous weekend and weekday was hectic.

On Saturday evening I thought of going to Staffield Country Home at Semenyih to visit my former Director Dato Ismayuddin Manan whom I understand is not in good health but somehow I postpone it to one of the days at the coming weekday. That same evening after the Isyakh prayer there were three invitations for khenduri tahlil. At the very last minute I decided to go to Yang Mulia Tengku Mahmud house as the Marhaban group was specially invited for this occasion. Imam Khairuddin was mad at me as I promised to accompany him to Datin Wan Intan residence.

Sunday afternoon I called up and Sabirin and we had to go to Imam Khairuddin house. He was having a khenduri tahlil in the afternoon and in the morning he held a khatam Koraan for his daughter. Imam Khairuddin would slaughter me if I did not attend his khenduri. We had a good feast at Imam Khairuddin house and we stayed back late. The after lunch was very informal and we were sharing jokes and the latest news of the kampong Mosque. We broke off just before zohor prayer.

After the Maghreeb prayer the family decided to have dinner outside. We took Fitrishah along and we first went to the Euro Fun Fair at the Giant Supermarket Parking area. We let her ride on several amusement playthings and she was really excited about it. The sparkling and bright colorful neon lights really brighten her spirits and we enjoyed watching her excitements. We adjourned for dinner but somehow Fitrishah was not keen as she wanted more at the Fun fair.

On the way home, Fitrishah dozed off in the car and we dropped her at her house with her father ready waiting for our arrival.

No comments: