Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back to senses.

December 2, 2009 as I walked into the Mosque for Maghreb prayer, to my astonishment the padlock to the safe of the New Mosque was missing. Now everybody who has the noble heart to donate towards the building of the New Mosque can do so. Someone had come back to their senses. It was padlocked by the Nazir sometimes mid Ramadan 2009.

Gleefully I inserted RM 5 into the box followed by Haji Bakar and the rest. The jemaah were whispering and passing to each other that the safe padlock had been removed. For about 65 days (2.5 months) the Nazir had blocked Muslim from “bersedekah” towards building the House of Allah in the House of Allah. I pray that Allah have good reservation for him. I don’t quiet agree to Nik Aziz style of doa seeking for a destruction of one wrongdoing. Who are we? We are not GOD.

I and the rest of the kampong folks are watching closely as the day progresses the episodes as it develops of the current and the New Mosque. The agenda currently in session is the handover of the Van Jenazah back to the Amanah Saham Kampong Committee. When the Mosque Committee then the JKKK took over the Van Jenazah administration they even overlooked that the road tax had expired. They misplaced the Registration Card and finally they found it somewhere at the back seat of the Van. The Van is poorly maintain, the schedule washing after every funeral was not adhered to, so as the periodical servicing. The Driver would just drive off the Van to any destination without the Ketua Kampong knowledge and the Van key is personal safekeeping. The Van belongs to the Amanah Saham Kampong, why don’t they get it into their heads?? The initial Members and some Members of the Amanah Saham had return to “Rahmatullah” and bunch of senseless so call human beings mishandles or mismanage the “amal jariah” that these souls had left behind. I leave it to Allah to take care. I don’t know what to say and I don’t know either how to plant senses into their brains.

Few more surprises to come and we are all watching. Insyaalah, with all the strength I have I pray that all would end well and they come back to their senses.

No comments: