Monday, December 7, 2009

The unlocking.

Goodness me! Both the New Mosque Donation Safes were not unlocked by the Nazir or any one of his Committee members.

The padlocks were removed by someone, one of the Jemaah who regularly patronize the Mosque. Who? That’s a one million answer. I don’t know who. However I salute his courage and guts for doing the right thing.

I beg to differ that the Kampong resident is very ethical and patience confronting the locking of the Donation Safes issue. Someone must be plain fed up and disgusted with the Nazir attitude. I think Allah would agree with the Padlock Breaker. I would stand by him, bearing witness and justified his actions in front of Allah on Judgment Day.

I love to watch and witness what develop within day or two. What is the Nazir counteraction? Then, what happen? For sure I know, the kampong residents cannot be taken for granted, all the time. Patience has its limit. If you think you are smart, someone is smarter. The heart and brain must work in tandem to conclude any decision that we take.

The epilogue and drama of life were all destined by Allah.

No comments: