Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Monday after Christmas.

The morning started with Sabirin invitation for breakfast. On the way we stopped at Pak Chad’s residence as his mother passed away the previous night. Pak Chad residence is a few houses further down along the same road. We met Ali Termizi and the threesome went to Ah Ngau sea frontage Warong near Marine Department for “packed nasi lemak” and Hailam kopi O. We had a free treat as Ali Termizi’s friend took care of the bill. While we enjoyed the breakfast we discussed about the latest development in the Kampong and the Mosque.

At noon I went to the Mosque for zohor and solat jenazah of Pak Chad’s late mother. I noticed that the Van Jenazah was not driven by OTK. Pak Chad specially requested someone else other than OTK to drive the Van Jenazah for his mother’s final journey. Why? Don’t ask me, ask the Kampong residents. This sort of disharmony is happening in the Kampong. When? After PR took control of the State and PAS took control of the Kampong. The Amanah Saham Wakaf Kampong Van Jenazah was robbed by PAS controlled Mosque Committee. For somebody to drive the Van Jenazah he must be sociably adaptable and environmental friendly to all the Kampong residents.


After lunch, upon request Shasha was sent to the house. At 1500 hrs we went to the Immigration Department as my daughter wanted to collect her renewed International Passport. We then went to Jaya Jusco as Shasha had been requesting from the Aunty, a mini umbrella. While I attended to Shasha at the children’s playground my wife and daughter went round looking for the mini umbrella. They could not find one but satisfied with an umbrella with a portrait of a teddy bear. Raja Sahar called me up and relayed to me some interesting news regarding the latest development of the Kampong Mosque. I am still unhappy about the extreme delay but I have to be patience. The outcome is expected to be positive but I have to wait for next month, or next year?

Shasha felt asleep in the car on the way home and we stopped at Giant Supermarket to buy her favorite bread. She had to be carried upstairs to bed. I too felt exhausted tailing and chasing around a 3+ year old kid.

No comments: