Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Busy December.

It is December 1, 2009 today. Another thirty days we are saying goodbye to 2009. Ya Allah, the days went so fast.

The cards keep on pouring in, either by post or hand delivered. The weekends would be very tight and fully occupied. There is one as far as Mersing Johore. At the Mosque, the Summons is also delivered and personal invitation. There are two or three on the same day and I wonder who gets the priority. Sometimes it’s nice not to be invited, I gain no loss.

Coming 17 December 2009, I would be 64. That’s really aging. I am not young anymore and I must prepare what to bring back when Izrail come calling. I came to this world naked at all sense and when I go back, I bring back two things, “dosa” and “pahala”. I am just a visitor to this world and I must know the way to go back. Status, wealth, wife, children and all world luxuries would be left behind. The good deeds and the evils that I commit while residing temporarily in this world would determine my life thereafter. The Ketua Hakim up there is the Mahkamah Agong and I exhaust any avenue to appeal. The sentence is either hell or paradise.

Attending meeting over meeting to amend things right back on the right track. I blog the events chronicle so that the future generations can learn from history. History doesn’t lie, only the people tend to forget.

December is the family budget hearing for the coming year. We would try to seek supplement or cost reduction to avoid deficit. The 2010 family plan would tentatively an oversea trip to New Zealand or to admire the Taj Mahal under the moon light. I have climbed the Great Wall, prayed in the Blue Mosque, walked under the Eiffel Tower and touched the Pyramid but I have not step on the Indian subcontinent. My ultimate goal is to see the wonder of love of a husband towards his wife. Come Ramadan, the normal pilgrimage would not be excluded from the yearly itinerary.


At the clip of an eye, 2009 is going to be history. Looking back, some have gone back, only good memories linger. As a day complete, it’s a day nearer to the ultimate home. Never regret of the past and be glorified that insyallah, we can witness the next sunrise. Alhamdullilah we need not pay to the Almighty, to make the heart keep on beating but we must always remember why the Almighty allow the heart keep on beating. He must have a reason. The answer is within you and me. The heart beat is to make your brain as well as mine working.

I love those who love me and those who understands me. Those who does not, I reserve my comment. The important thing, I know who I am.

Good bye 2009.

No comments: