Monday, May 16, 2011

08.08.2008

08 August 2008 the day I started blogging and the day in history Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim the former Deputy Prime Minister was summoned by the Polis DiRaja Malaysia to answer the charges of an alleged sodomy. I leave it in the hands of ALLAH then to decide on Anwar’s fate.

Today 16 May 2011 thirty three (33) months later after several postponements the High Court Judge had decided for Anwar Ibrahim to answer for his defense. Both parties had been given fair hearing and time pertaining to the charge.

By the same circumstances I leave it to ALLAH.

My only grumble - the Court had spent a lot of time involving Anwar and involving public fund. I had a case against someone who stole my ramshackle classic car in 2001 caught red handed and up till now 2011, there is no charge in Court and I am still stuck with RM 35,000.00 Bond with the Government of Malaysia. I cannot repaint nor dispose the antique Mercedes 190E.

On this circumstance, leave it to ALLAH or blame the system? If some Tan Sri or Dato’s car got stolen and the culprit caught, the guy by now already out of jail.

It used to look like the above.

No comments: