Tuesday, May 31, 2011

KRU New Mosque as at 31 May 2011.

As I walked home from Isyakh prayer, I saw the Contractor had lighted the under construction New Mosque minaret. It was a beautiful sight and I pray it would remain that way when fully completed and the future to admire. What was the lighting indicated? The Mosque would be completed soon or just to instill hope to the kampong residents? Whatever……….the anxiety is building.

This afternoon as I passed the under construction Mosque I observed the upper portion of the minaret had been painted. In a couple of days the minaret would be fully painted. I also pray that there are progresses made within the spandex walling.

The color paint of the Mosque excluding the Dome is white. I do not think it is appropriate for tropical Malaysian weather especially Port Klang with its salty sea breeze. The open surface area is susceptible to tropical rain and it will moist. The color paint was agreed before but some smart Alex changed it without prior consultation and general opinion sought.

It is just two (2) months away to Ramadan. Can we get to perform the terawih inside it?


No comments: