Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Final Verdict.

Nizar lost by 5 – 0.

I didn’t like the way BN robbed the state government but with the current development where I am experiencing the Selangor state administration of Pakatan Rakyat especially PAS and DAP, I realized the Devil that I know is much better. I am at N 47, DAP hold the constituency and PAS control the kampong. PAS is disintegrating the kampong residents apart and no effort made to round up the Malays to live in harmony. Their actions purposely intimidating to the extent a MEMORANDUM was presented to the DYMM Sultan of Selangor.

On the Perak case, DYMM Sultan of Perak made the right decision. If PAS is the majority of Perak State Constituencies among the PR, then the decision could have been different. DAP is a political party that has not captured the Malay hearts and sound mind. Yes and agreed that MCA is a Chinese Political Party but MCA had been working along since the Alliance days from 1957. No Malays or Malaysians, so to speak have not benefitted from the New Economic Policy directly or indirectly. The fact that peace prevail in Malaysia is an indirect implication of New Economic Policy. Peace is the main ingredient where can easily feed our family. Let’s be frank and be honest about it.

Now that Nizar and PR in Perak had lost, accept the fact and in two years time prove to the Perakians that they are still wanted to run the State. DAP surely know the strategies and the lessons learnt. PRU 13 let the Perakians decide again.

I reserve my compliment and deepest sympathy to the Winner and Loser.

Politic is one thing that foe and friend can change overnight and Politicians must be thick skinned. I never like Politician; after they get our vote they screw you. The bottom line, what is the thing that Politicians are fighting for? Power, wealth, justice, peace, freedom, equality, fair etc etc?

Having lived in Malaysia for 64 years, I prefer the peace that I had been enjoying. I don’t care what the Politicians do. They mismanage the country or collect wealth illegally, they answer to Allah. My life remains status quo, anyway. Can the PR Government abolish the tolls? Can the PR Government give me free water and electricity? Can the PR Government abolish all taxes? Can the PR Government charge me only 50 sen per liter petrol? Can the PR Government reduce the cost a packet of my cigarettes? If they can, I go for them.

5 – 0, the same score line MU demolished Portsmouth last weekend.

No comments: