Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Cute Gardener.








The little greenary that we have.


She comes every Sunday or any Public Holiday. She’s the BOSS and dictates term with the Old Man and she knows she has an open passport. Her remuneration is Giant, Tesco or Jaya Jusco Children Playground of her own choice. Her favorite Astro Channel is 611 to 613 and no one can switch to others.

Her pronunciation is a little bit out, duck as dog and Sekolah Methodist as Shekola Metodis. Her laughter and giggling is the best music to my ears. She cheers up my life and often busy chasing after her at the Shopping Mall. Speedy Gonzales with full of energy in her. We never blink an eye on her at the busy Shopping Mall.

The Nenek said, I am spoiling her but how not to please a little cute darling; I often melt with her requests. Throughout the weekdays, we missed her.

No comments: