Sunday, February 21, 2010

The PM was in town.


Thats where the function was.
20 February 2010 the Prime Minister was in town at Pandamaran to celebrate the 2010 Kong Hee Fatt Choy with the Chinese community and the 1 Malaysia citizens of the country.
Pandamaran is the state constituency of DAP with Ronnie Liu as the ADUN. The celebration held at one of the Chinese School in Pandamaran and that’s the only venue MCA can organize the do without any interruption from the PR government. Even the banner about the celebration was removed, as alleged by MPK it had no permit. Who control MPK? The PR government, that goes without saying. I hope PR can politically rule Selangor until Doomsday, if not that MPK Official concern would regret with his action. Every dog has its day.

The PM came to Pandamaran, a Chinese settlement once fenced up by the British to round up the Chinese and isolate them from the Communists. The British settled the Chinese in a guarded community to avoid sympathizers feeding the CPM. In Selangor he Communists were mainly Chinese and that’s the cause of the emergence and existence till today of Chinese majority settlements like Pandamaran, Jenjarom, Jinjang, and Kepong. Pandamaran is a free, fenceless and white area now and the racial community is mixed with Malaysian Chinese the majority. However gangsters and Ah Longs are common in Pandamaran. I remember the last time Najib came near to this area was during the funeral of the famous Dato Zek.

Whatever, I was not keen to attend the celebration anyway. There was a massive traffic jam, a drizzle to cool the far crowded atmosphere and Everton was hosting Manchester United. The program started at 1830 hours and I wasn’t bothered at all. I did my normal chore, went to the Mosque for my Maghreb and Isyakh prayer. There was a “kuliah ugama” between Maghreb and Isyakh and I went for a drink instead. The Preacher is someone from PAS and I was not interested to hear political talk instead of preaching the Islamic theology.

After Isyakh, the Mosque Treasurer organized a “khenduri tahlil” and the Imam announced inviting all the Jemaah. I was not interested too. It would be preferably better for me to attend the Chinese New Year function with the PM than to attend that khenduri. I don’t want to be associated with a Robber. The Mosque Treasurer was one of the three that illegally changed the signatories of the New Mosque fund at Bank Islam Klang. Their mean misdeed was uncovered and a Police report had been lodged. What the police do next is anyone guesses.

This Treasurer has no morale standing. On 1 February 2010 I organized and sponsored a private “khenduri tahlil” for my late sister among the Marhaban group at the Mosque and he attended uninvited. Few of them came uninvited and they don’t even have the cheek to thank me after walloping the food. Gosh! Don’t they know the basic rule in Islam? To consume food without the blessing of the provider is HARAM. I am not surprise though; they debited RM 300 from the New Mosque fund and spend it as a feast feeding the Jemaah. That money was “saham wakaf” money and any money that belongs to a “wakaf” must be handled in a true Islamic way. Debiting the money is already wrong, expense the money feeding the Jemaah is a bloody sin.

At the end of the night I hold on to my principle. It is a sin for Allah Messenger says:

He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has no strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue. And if he has no strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart and that is the least of faith.” (Muslim 79).

I did it with my heart.

No comments: