Thursday, February 4, 2010

Plainly refuse.

I purposely refuse to read the newspaper and follow the news bulletin from local TV. Just that it is bloody sickening watching and reading regarding Anwar trial of sodomy alleged act. Sodomy factor never end from Mahathir through Pak Lah and now Najib era. There are many other ways to dispose one character or personality, not sodomy for God sake. I am utterly embarrassed how it was described. Sperm in the ass etc etc. The Government encourages reading to the young one and you get this kind of stuff in the newspapers. Luckily I don’t have small kids in the house. How to explain?

I have two court cases pending since 1993. My Penang staff screwed up some Company money and my old Mercedes 190 E was stolen. The culprits were all caught and interrogated by Polis Di Raja Malaysia but till now no hearing. Please tell me how I want to have high regards of the Malaysian judiciary. I am stuck with a RM 35,000.00 government bond regarding the Mercedes 190 E. I cannot sell the car until it is cleared by the Court and if I sell I have to pay the Government RM 35,000.00. Who is in my place not angry? I am stuck with an old junk.

Anwar screwed someone ass in a private room which nobody saw, only a Polis report by the other party, the Judiciary give the case a priority. Just go to Lorong Haji Taib, everybody is screwing somebody asses. No big deal. Any bloody fool would tell that this case is a CONSPIRACY and no bloody good for the country. We are reverting to the “blue black” eye era.

Luckily I have Astro channels where I can turn to HBO, ESPN, DISCOVERY or even the CARTOON channels to divert from watching the local news. Vomiting and stinking. Instead go and ask the two Policemen who was found guilty killing the Mogolian model. Why? What is their motive and who ask them to kill the poor mother of a deform kid. What is the connection and so on and so forth? Screwing ass is too common. Murder, is. You don’t murder someone just like that?

Ahhhh………you go ahead what you want to do. I am stupid no more so as others.

No comments: