Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kong Hee Fatt Choy.



Grrrrr...........this is my year.


To all my Chinese friends out there, wherever you are, Kong Hee Fatt Choy from me. Past memories of celebrating Chinese New Year still linger.


I am staying home as the long holidays will stuff the highways with cars and busses. I dont like traffic jam. The thing I hate most is when someone overtake using the service lane. Those idiots that cause the traffic snarl, as when they want to cut in back to the proper lane, someone has to slow down and so as everybody down the line.

The winding busy road to home.
Pay to use this highway? See the idiots using the service lane. This year, is a quiet Kong Hee Fatt Choy compared to last year. Less fire crackers and could sleep soundly. When the fire crackers cracked, the dogs barked. Additional sound pollution.
The pig gone, now come the TIGER.

No comments: