Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To the dentist.

The Upper right second molar tooth split off. I had problem chewing and the Dentist was the best option to solve my problem. Pain killer only work temporarily.

I waited for Dr Sundraraj to be around at the Clinic on Wednesday. He is my Dental Consultant and the only Dentist that I can rely on. He has been attending to the family set of teeth since the 80s.

Dr Raj saw my teeth and recommended extraction. Since it had split off he had to do it with three (3) extractions and minor surgery. Being regular I requested for the best anesthetic and let him do what he wanted. About ten (10) minutes later it was all done. During the extractions and surgery it was painless but after that I had to bite cotton butt to stop the bleeding.

After sixty four (64) years that was the second tooth that I lost at the Dentist chair. I used to be paranoid about extracting tooth but not anymore. I had an accident in 1966 when I ran to a cloth drying wire and few teeth chipped off. If the wire got to my neck, I would not be blogging now.

No comments: