Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Headaches.

How can you elect someone when you very well know that he had been found guilty? This is exactly what happened when the new PM elected Ali Rustam as Head of UMNO in Melaka and retain him as Head of State. This, I do not understand. By my definition of someone has been found guilty of money politicking, he should be removed of any portfolio that he is holding. On the same aspect, why KJ was not elected to the UMNO Supreme Council when he is the elected Head of UMNO Youth? KJ was found guilty of money politicking but got away with just a warning, a sentence lesser than Ali Rustam got. I begin to believe that UMNO is condoning money politic and it is a norm in that organization. I better keep my distance because it is a political party full of bullshit.

Talking about shit, UMNO turn my home state Perak to shits. My fellow Perakians is in shamble where their direction is indecisive between the legitimate and illegitimate Menteri Besar. By virtue of democratic election, Pakatan Rakyat government is still in place in Perak. However, with the coup, Perak now is in the hand of Barisan Nasional with the three frogs aligning to them. That make them the majority, they claimed. My foot! Those three frogs had virtually resigned but to my amazement, the Election Commission did not recognize their resignation letters. What is the function of the Election Commission? Their main function is to conduct election and not their duty to recognize resignation letter. That’s why I said; there are plenty of shits around, so much so I begin to deduce this country had far swayed from democracy. Constitution, law and order only suit them best, for others to their whim and fancy. They can change it like changing underwear. (I doubt they wear one). I know someone who never wear underwear and his brain and heart never synchronies. Perhaps all logical and reasonable decisions goes down to the sagging balls.

Once upon a time the Mufti of Perak declared that TV3 sponsored Jom Heboh or Sure Heboh is haram. It is against the Islamic teaching where male and female mix freely. To my surprise, how come the Carnival was held in Lumut Perak last weekend the Mufti did not declared as haram??? In Islam, haram is still haram, there is no two way about it. I am very sad that for political convenient an Islamic decree can be twisted to their advantage. I still remember my late uncle, Dato Haji Ghazali Abdullah who was the Mufti of two states, the state of Selangor and Perak. He was the first Mufti not to sembah the Royalty. He only bowed down as a sign of respect. His reason: Human being only sembah to Allah, not to any other human being. I totally agree with him. This grand old man accompanied me to my akad nikah (wedding solemnization) ceremony and his presence makes my journey plain and smooth. Thank you…Babah.

---------------------------

Incidently, today is my (our) 36th wedding anniversary. I totally forgotten about until my daughter reminded me. My son sponsored a Thai food dinner at Serai in Shah Alam. Phew! time really flies and yours truly is still faithful to one. One wife and two kids. No additions neccessary.

No comments: