Friday, April 10, 2009

No big deal.

Najib the new Prime Minister made a new cabinet announcement yesterday and it was the same day, the Shah Alam High Court sentenced two police personnel to the gallows. Both episodes were not a big deal to me and not a surprise.

The two police personnel would appeal to the higher courts and my prediction would be a life sentence and after a while would be a pardon. I remember, an up and coming Politician once sentenced to the gallows, pardoned and now a free man. Precedent had been set. For the two police personnel, though they were not a Politicians but the murder was politically motivated and indirectly connected to the think tank of the Deputy Prime Minister who is now the Prime Minister. Whatever, I still do not subscribe to capital punishment by death and prefer culprits to rot and die behind bars. We are not GOD to take someone life and if that someone take someone else life let him/her pay by being isolated from society forever till the last breath. Eventually he/she got to answer to GOD anyway for taking that someone life.

Khairy Jamaluddin known as KJ, the son in law of the former Prime Minister and the UMNO Youth Wing Chief was excluded from the cabinet lineup. I was not surprised and I was not even surprised when the defeated UMNO Youth Chief candidate, the son of the famous ex Prime Minister Mahathir was included instead. The political jig saw off late is now being put to place. Mahathir openly condemn KJ, rejoined UMNO and went to campaign for BN candidates at the two Bukits. These couple of months would be politically interesting and I would love to watch the fun. My happiest moment when the new cabinet line up excluded the two Mohammad. One of Pak Lah blunder was to recruit him as a Senator and appointed him as a Minister. Malaysians fully know he took bags of money to Brisbane and on top of that he eloped with the Sultan’s daughter and initially denied to the Sultan. The same man, got the cheek to label Nizar as treason (derhaka) to the Perak Sultan? Give me a break, Mike. Till today, I am still wondering why Pak Lah took him in.

The cabinet line up was nothing spectacular to me. I am not hoping any drastic changes. The same old policy would persist and the opposition would remain oppressed. Public media propaganda would be status quo, nothing good about the opposition political parties. Only the ruling parties can deliver and unite the people as forever claim by the ruling party since 1957.

As for me, I don’t care who is who in the cabinet. I don’t care a damn. If the country administration is corrupt free and make a drastic reform, I would change too. Malaysia is my country and I love my country. I would oppose anybody who brings my country to doom.

Najib Razak…..you better hear me. Remember, one vote can change the Government.

See you at PRU 13, insyaalah at whatever circumstances.

No comments: