Monday, April 6, 2009

Ketuanan Melayu.

While I was browsing the various web sites to get the latest at the two Bukit and one Batang, I received a short message from my elder brother:

Whats d latest chance of the “Chinese stooge (He is referring to Ir Nizar Jamaluddin at Bukit Gantang).

Sarcastically, I replied: The chance is One Tee Keat would be d first Timbalan Perdana Menteri.

He must be very upset that I pulled his leg and he replied: That will be d day Malays menonggeng & Anwar having a field day. Kah kah kah.

I refused to response as I fully know that he is anti Anwar and moreover he is a retired senior government servant and once a “tali barut” to the ruling party. He is one guy who is suffering from acute superiority complex among his juniors and cannot accept loosing an argument.

The rationale: He cannot accept or rather the Malays cannot accept a Chinese to be the Timbalan Perdana Menteri. So, where are we heading to when we are talking about perpaduan and sharing to govern this country? He is still adopting the ketuanan melayu ideology which of course I disagree and it should be by now after 50 years of independence, Malaysia should go towards ketuanan rakyat. In politic, I am more liberal and I don’t care who the hell is running the government as long as it is clean and corrupt free. My tagline is JUSTICE.

On the eve of the two Bukit and one Batang, I still hope for a 3-0 score. Other scores, we had to work harder to change the mindset of the ultras, my brother included.

No comments: