Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pending.

I am amazed that certain people, especially from the Opposition can be recall to the Balai Polis and charged in Court that soon. I have two court cases which I do not know what had happened. Is it pending or thrown out?

Case No 1: An embezzlement case by my former staff in Butterworth. This case is more than ten years, sometimes in 1993. I have now even retired and the Company where I was attached to is now sold off to a Giant. I am sure the culprit is smiling away. So, what happen next?

Case No 2: My car, Mercedes 190, an antique, collector’s item was stolen sometimes in 2001. The high jacker was caught and in the lock up for a week. He was released with a police bail. Pending court cases, I could recover the car from police custody but had to sign a bond with Telok Datok Magistrate court. The court case never came up and I am still tied with the bond. I cannot sell the car either. So, where are we heading?


WHERE DO I TURN TO FOR CLARIFICATION?

No comments: