Thursday, April 30, 2009

MU & Silly.

I stayed late to watch the Euro Cup 1st.leg semifinal between MU and Arsenal. MU line up was all right for me and the strategy was to score as many goals as possible and not to concede one. MU got a goal on the 17th.minute by a midfielder and I was thinking by the way MU was playing they were going to slaughter Arsenal. MU tried several shots on target but Arsenal goalkeeper saved several of sure goals. After the goal MU started to loose focus and Arsenal was controlling the second period of the first half.

During the second half MU tried to put in as many goals but Arsenal goalkeeper was intact, exceptionally alert and brilliant. MU brought in Berbatov and Ryan Giggs in the second half but the score remain 1-0 to MU favor. For record, Giggs was playing his 800 games with MU.

The 1 – 0 score line is not good enough for MU to bring to 2nd leg semifinal at the Reebok Stadium. I predicted the finalist would be decided by penalty kick and it would go either way. MU is defending its title as the current holder of the Euro Cup.


-----------------------------------


Silly.

I was in the warong in the afternoon to buy some additional cookies for lunch. A kancil driven by a young lady stopped by with the engine on and a three year old son left alone in the car. The mother was busy buying something in the warong and the child was busy in the car playing with the window and the wiper. I apprehended the lady and told her nicely that she better switched off the car engine before anything nasty could happen. It was really silly of her to leave the child alone in the car with the engine on. I don’t care whether she like the way I told her of because what I did was for the good of her own child.

It reminded me of my neighbor who got his two children trapped in the car for two hours recently and I don’t want that to reoccur. As an old man, it’s my duty to render advice, whether she likes it or not it’s none of my business and as far as I am concern I have done my part.

No comments: