Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blue or Green?

A friend wanted a cheap package to do his Ramadan umrah and inquired whether I know of any. Immediately, I contacted another friend whom I know who would be joining a group of Pilgrims from Pahang to perform the Ramadan umrah.

The first question he asked me whether this friend of mine is blue or green as the package that he was talking about would be organized by Green people (PAS). That really upset me and I told him off that Allah do not recognize Blue (BN) or Green (PAS) people wherever they are especially in the Holy Land and submitting to Allah in front of the Holy Kaabah in Masjidilharam. Allah does not recognize what are our political ideologies. Allah only knows the level of our “taqwa” towards the Almighty. Right away I told him to forget about the whole issue and I blanked off my line.

That’s the trouble with fanatic and extremists. To perform an “ibadah” they want to distinguish between BN and PAS. Not all BN people are bad and not all PAS people are good. PAS once said UMNO are infidels (kafir) for associating politically with the non Muslims but now they are associating themselves with the non Muslims too and they don’t call themselves infidels. “Cakap tak serupa bikin” (talk not as done).

I joined PAS and quitted after a year. After getting acquainted with their followers, actions, heart and soul, PAS is definitely not for me. They are too radical for me. Even at “kuliah ugama” in the Mosque they never fail to rundown somebody as if they are the only one in this world is right. The rest are all wrong. Nothing that the government does is right to them. They are never appreciative. Allah will not bless people who does not know how to be appreciative.

They capitalize on “judi bola” is haram but never touched on “cross my dead body”, said by Karpal Singh. Islam should be defended at all costs, no matter who said that. Without any doubt all Muslims know that all form of gambling is forbidden in Islam (haram).

I would remain a Muslim for as long as I am not out of my mind and wherever I will be, whatever political ideology I profess, not necessary adapting to PAS. I just had to follow the “sunnah wal jemaah” and in Malaysia I remain a safe citizen as long as I don’t join PKM (Parti Komunis Malaya). I don’t report to anybody except Allah.

No comments: