Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good News.

Casually, called Ustaz Mokhzar of Al Mukminin Travel and he informed all set for the flight on 8 August 2010. Twenty six (26) Jemaah on the confirmed list and three (3) more of latest additional visa application under process. The twenty six Visa from the Saudi Arabian Embassy approved. Currently there would be twenty nine (29) of us in the entourage. Thirty (30) tickets with Egypt Air had been pre booked and only one (1) more seat still available.

The best news – Al Mukminin Representative in Mekah is working hard on acquiring a better accommodation in Mekah very much nearer to Masjidilharam. The prospect of getting a Hotel just in front of Hotel Hijaz right behind Mekah Hilton and 150 meters away from the Mosque fringes is very promising. I had stayed in Hotel Hijaz before and I can get almost everything around Hijaz. The best briyani in Mekah is besides Hijaz. Whatever, I really don’t bother where the final accommodation for this year Ramadan umrah as Allah had destined where to allocate me. I just requested for consideration with Ustaz Mokhzar not at Masjid Kuching area as the space in the Mosque vide this entrance is limited.

Very excited and looking forward to revisit Medina and Mekah. Personal obligations prior to this trip had been fulfilled. Khenduri & doa tahlil yes, meeting my mother yes and visiting my late father’s grave also yes.

I met the Mosque Chief Imam this morning and inquired when I would be back. I told him plainly, insyaalah after Aidilfitri because I don’t want to bear witness the stupid speech and remark from the Mosque Nazir as had happened at the last solat Aidilfitri. It was not Islamic and sheer disgusting. He threw the Mosque into complete chaos and at the end of the day, what’s the point? Yours truly purposely avoid the same scenario maybe, preventing the unnecessary boiling of my blood pressure. Aidilfitri meant to be a day of rejoicing and forgiving. I decided to abstain myself from congregating in the Mosque with his presence during the forthcoming solat Aidilfitri, therefore I choose to fly home after Aidilfitri.

Solat sunat Aidilfitri at Masjidilharam can get 100,000 blessing compared to only 27 at Masjid Kampung Raja Uda. That’s the good news being told by Allah from day in history.

No comments: