Monday, July 5, 2010

Coincidence.

We had coffee after Maghreb when we discussed about the latest development and new highways linking the various towns and the various new Housing Estates mushrooming in Selangor. That same evening I was at Paya Indah Wetland and I was surprise the old mining pools of Dengkil Selangor Dredging had been turned into bird and animal sanctuary with chalets and recreational facilities. It was the brainchild of Dr Mahathir and I really appreciate his visions. The road that I took was Jenjarom, Olak Lempit, Labohan Dagang and connecting to Bangi and Kajang.

Haji Idzar talked about Putera Saujana Housing Estate which is located beside the Elite Highway on the way to KLIA but situated in the District of Jenjarom. His office colleague, transferred from Penang is settling there. It reminded me of someone daughter who told me her father is coming to KL and they are buying a house at Putera Saujana. I asked Haji Idzar whether he was talking about Sheik Idris and to my astonishment it is the same person! Sheik Idris once travelled with me to Cairo and we performed the umrah together.
I immediately got Sheik Idris on the line and he was surprised to hear my voice and Haji Idzar was in my company. Small world!!

Sheik Idris had to pay homage to the Penghulu of Port Klang. He will not miss his Penang “nasi kandar” as Nasi Kandar Mak Minah is the most popular Warung selling Nasi Kandar in Port Klang and very near to my house. The only problem she operates only in the morning.

No comments: